Quandec is a robust scenario-based optimization platform developed by Cassotis. It has an unlimited development environment and can communicate with mathematical solvers or homemade heuristics. The platform offers an intuitive and user-friendly graphical interface designed to help decision-makers create and compare scenarios to analyze the results of the optimization. In “Quandec, a platform for end-users of mathematical models”, we talked about its value proposition and main uses. This time, we list all the functionalities and technical advantages for users and developers.
- Analyze the results from the optimization
- Compare scenarios filtering the most important differences between them
- Present the results in the most appropriate way to streamline the analysis using graphical resources such as charts, dynamic tables, gantt, among others
- Test multiple assumptions in different scenarios to make robust decisions
- Make recurring analysis in a few clicks (using scripts)
- Perform sensitivity analyses on any parameter or variable of the model
- Manage the input data and set bounds on the variables from the user interface
- Focus on analysis and results. The models’ complexity is in the background
- Store data in a dedicated Data Warehouse
- Mark some data as indicators and monitor it against your optimization results
- Make multivariate regressions from your data and use the resulting equation in the optimization model
- Optimize any type of problem such as planning, scheduling, supply chain, etc.
- Choose among commercial and open-source solvers (as well as home-made heuristics). Quandec is not exclusive to any solver provider.
- Import workbooks, export tables or copy-paste values from Excel®
- Integrate other systems through generic web services
- Receive automatic email when something important happens, i.e. a long-run has completed, someone commented or made changes to your scenarios or has shared something with you.
- Share your scenarios and analyses with your colleagues
- Standardize the usage of a unique platform for several optimization projects
- Host several mathematical models (share solver license cost)
- Create GUI within 2 days, without any programming (for modelers)
- Find the best kind of license: Web platform or Standalone
- Get the most cost-effective platform on the market
What are you waiting for? Learn more about Quandec and contact us!